Thursday, October 10, 2013

National Handbag Day: My Newest Haul

Attention Handbag Lovers:

It's National Handbag Day!

I checked my Instagram this morning and as I was skimming my home page, I noticed the hashtag: #nationalhandbagday. So of course, I freaked out a bit because I did not know about this day at all.

What a nice day to set aside for Fashionistas like me who own one too many handbags. Want to know a secret.. I am running out of room in my closet!

I could have easily bought a new bag today to celebrate this holiday, but as you will see below, I don't think I need any more at the moment. I'll just enjoy the ones I have for now!

I took a picture of my most recent handbag purchases!

From right to left: 
  • A-List Haircalf Tote $598 at Henri Bendel
  • Mini 5-Zip Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody Bag $125 at Amazon (originally $195)
  • Disturbed Stripe Tote $248 at Henri Bendel 
  • Moonstruck Rebecca Minkoff Hobo; $350 at T.J. Maxx (originally $598)
Truth is that I didn't pay full price for either of the Henri Bendel Bags, as I am an employee.

The two Rebecca Minkoff bags I got on sale- the smaller zipper crossbody bag was an past-season special, so it was on sale at Amazon. The studded hobo was a steal at T.J. Maxx- saving me about $250!

If you're feeling in the mood to gush over some beautiful handbags now, check out PurseBlog and read about some of the author's favorite bags!

What is the newest handbag you added to your collection? Comment below!

In order to celebrate National Handbag Day...

  HAPPY HANDBAG SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment