Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Textured Nail Polish: Sephora by O.P.I Swatch

For the past week, I've had naked nails. I was only rocking a base coat for added protection and strength. Honestly, it killed me. I needed my weekly pop of color on my fingertips.

Maybe I'm a bit crazy. After all, I own close to 250 nail polishes!

Now that the once hectic week is over, it's finally time for a fresh coat. 

"Liquid Sand,"or textured and gritty nail polish, is a trend that recently came onto the scene. Companies like O.P.I and China Glaze led the way for other nail polish brands to create this new and up-coming texture.

Sephora by O.P.I recently discontinued their in-store nail polish line and slowly faded them out of store. I've spotted some random colors from  discount stores like T.J. Maxx and Marshalls, but they never interested me. It wasn't until I spotted this holographic beauty, that I finally gave in and bought one.

If You've Got It, Haunt It is my new obsession. While we head into the middle of October, fall colors are flooding beauty stores' shelves.

I found this gem at T.J. Maxx for $3.99!

This textured polish has a dark hematite base color and is completely opaque in finish after two coats.

Slight turquoise and silver sparkle shines through the dark grey shade. As the light catches the nail, these glitters glisten marvelously.


For more swatches and a full review on this polish, check out Lacquer Me Silly's Blog. She mentions that she found hers at Marshall's!

My local T.J. Maxx didn't have a wide selection of nail polishes, but this was the only one that jumped out at me. For further reference, checking these discount stores on a weekly basis will increase your chances of winning big.

Check out your local T.J. Maxx to see what they have in stock!

What: Sephora by O.P.I "If You've Got It, Haunt It"
Where: T.J. Maxx
Cost: $3.99

HAPPY NAIL POLISH SHOPPING!


No comments:

Post a Comment