Thursday, October 17, 2013

Stylish Savings on T.J. Maxx Jewelry: Turquoise and Druzy

If you haven't visited T.J. Maxx, or even Marshall's, after my many praising posts, then you should. I have just one more reason why all fashionistas should visit these stores, and keep them as a secret in their fashion arsenals.

I am definitely an accessories girl- handbags, scarves, shoes and of course jewelry.

For a while, my local store didn't have a great selection of jewelry, but this week made me believe in T.J. Maxx's jewelry selection once again.



Intricately-sketched Sterling Silver surrounds a beautiful round Turquoise stone. This ring is everything I've wanted- lightweight, flawless stone color and variation, and an ornate band to wrap around the finger.

But the price... Can that be beaten? In my many years searching for a Turquoise ring, I hadn't seen one under $60, or one that was as appealing as the one I purchased.

The Home Shopping Network, better known as HSN, has a great selection of Turquoise rings with Sterling Silver. Maybe on my next T.J. Maxx trip I'll spot another ring like this. The slice of stone and sterling just is a stunning pairing. Yes please!

Not only did I find a deal on that ring, but I also got a pair of statement stud earrings.


The gold is a stone called Druzy. It's one of my favorite semi-precious stones, just because of the finish. It looks like rough ground-up glitter that's shaved from a rock. It's so unique and two pieces are never finished the same.

I got these for $29.99 and I think that is a complete steal. A comparison pair of studs can be found on HSN.com, for about $20 more. They're also gold, but I think the shape I picked out is a bit more refined.

According to What Is Druzy's website, Druzy, or sometimes spelt Drusy, is a quartz that grows over time as the last layer over top of a stone. It is a relatively inexpensive stone and is easily manipulated. But when placed with Sterling Silver, or even Gold, proves to be glittery and very elegant. 

Fashionista Tip: Don't go into T.J. Maxx thinking you'll have a successful shopping trip each time. It's the best feeling when you are surprised with great finds (and great bargains)!

HAPPY BARGAIN JEWELRY SHOPPING!


No comments:

Post a Comment